A couple things we love about being home.
1) Seeing family is always a treat! We've been able to visit with my family and Drew's family. While we still have a lot of time let its been really nice to be able to have seen everyone at least for a short time.
2) Cousins! Wow cousins are great. The kids are playing hard and can't get enough of it.
3) Food! America has the best food selection ever. Waffles, rootbeer floats, roast, instant oatmeal, girl scout cookies... I could go on forever.
4) English! It's so nice to be able to understand everyone and be understood.
5) Just being able to relax with my kids. I love the USA!!
The only bad side is missing Drew! I'm so excited to see him next week in New York!!!