10 days!!! Can you believe it? I barely can.
Things on my to do list...
1. Finish off all the food in the house. This won't be hard. We're down to the very last of just about everything except desserts. Which is good and bad. Good that we get a new yummy dessert every night and bad for the waistline.
2. Laundry. I can't wait for a dryer. Hanging everything takes for..ev..er. Really. Trying to stay on top of laundry for a family of five is hard but when your washer takes 2 hours on the fast cycle and you have to wait a whole day for it to dry. Please.
3. Enjoy Spain. It's been an incredible experience. I can't believe I've lived in Europe for 2 years. I never even wanted to come and visit. I'm so glad we did it. I've now have a true love for Europe.
4. Organize. Sort my apartment into 3 categories. Coming with us, air shipment and boat. This sounds a lot easier than it is.
5. Pack. This is the easy part. I only have to pack what comes with us. Luckily, Drew's firm pays for packers. I love this.
6. Wait. Yeah, I know there are only 10 days left but I'm a little anxious.
7. Prepare a talk. My least favorite thing on the list especially in Spanish.
8. Play with the kids. This is the fun part. I just need to remember to do it. I love going to the parks and playing outside. Hopefully it will stop raining so we can do this.
9. Go and check out Drew's new office. They moved in today. Drew loves the new place. Too bad he doesn't get to enjoy it longer.