Sunday, November 16, 2008

Friday, November 14, 2008
This afternoon was a little crazy because we all ran a million errands.  The kids were  great but by the time we pulled in the driveway at 8:22pm they were tired and hungry and so ready to be out of the car.  Luckily, Drew had had enough document review for a night and came home early (8pm)  So he saved me.  I love him.  He helped put the kids to bed and then watched a movie with me.  I was so thankful for all his help.  He's the best.  

Saturday, November 15, 2008
Isaac had a birthday party today.  He loves birthday parties and is really into everything about them.  I think its totally the thing to talk about in kindergarten.  Anyways, On the way to the party a couple friends of Isaac's caught a ride with us.  They were so cute talking together, laughing at the silliest things, singing at the top of their lungs at the songs on the radio and just being 5 year olds.  I loved it.  It was so fun to see how Isaac interacts with his friends.  I'm so glad he has such good, honest and funny friends.  

Sunday, November 16, 2008
I have 2 things today.  

#1.  Family.  I'm so glad that Chrislynn and Richie live only an hour away.  Its so nice to have family close.  We made a trip to NJ to see Chrislynn and her kids tonight.  Unfortunatly, Richie was busy and wasn't there but there is always next time.  We had a great dinner - thanks Chrislynn and it was fun to sit and talk.  We really should do it more often.  

#2. Friends.  I have the BEST friends here.  They are always willing and offering to help me when I need anything.  Thank you so much!  I love each and every one of you.  Tomorrow Joaquin is having surgery (nothing big just a little circumcsion - they don't do it in Spain) tomorrow and my other 2 kids are totally taken care of.  A good friend is coming over at 5:30am to watch them and take Stella for the day.  Another is taking Isaac and helping him get on the bus.  I've had numerous offers to help and appreciate every single one.  Thank you so much.  Now I just need your prayers for Joaquin.  I'm sure he will be fine but it never hurts to have a few extra angels watching over you.  

2 comments:

Tim & Nancy said...

Poor Jaoquin!!! Make sure he has baby Tylenol in his system before & maybe ask if they can prescribe something. Those things aren't fun for anybody, Gavin was a nightmare after but we didn't realize we should have given him Tylenol. Good Luck & I really enjoy reading your blog. Love, NAncy

Chrislynn said...

I loved having you come and visit and Richie was really sorry he missed you. Now we are looking forward to Thanksgiving and seeing you again on Wednesday speaking of people willing to help out ;).