Monday, November 24, 2008

Tuesday, November 18, 2008
I'm super thankful that Joaquin's surgery is over.  I was a little worried about it but everything went well.  Now he just needs to rest and heal. 

Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Playgroup.  I really enjoy getting together with friends and having our kids play.  I love the social interaction and fun conversations.  I love learning more about my friends.  I love being in their homes or at the park.  I'm a playgroup kind of mom.  

Thursday, November 20, 2008
Yummy lasagna.   We've been without an oven for about 2 months now.  I'm totally out of ideas for dinner by now.  I can't wait to have an oven again.  Hopefully it will be fixed by Thursday, Thanksgiving.  Anyways, Ashley invited us over for dinner.  She made a yummy veggie lasagna in her oven.  It was so good.  Thanks for the food and fun! 

Friday, November 21, 2008
Girls' night out.  I'm taking advantage of this one.  Last night I went to the midnight showing of Twilight.  I wasn't so impressed but the company was a lot of fun.  Thanks girls.  
Tonight I'm also going out.  I'm joining a group of ladies for a fun dinner at PF Chang's.  We're going out to celebrate with Maline.  
Tomorrow night I'm also going out.  It's Bek's play and I really want to see her sword fight.  
Thanks Drew for being an awesome husband!  

Saturday, November 22, 2008
Icee's.  I love them.  After a fun day shopping with the family I got an Icee.  It was perfect.  Cold and slushy and super sugary.

Sunday, November 23, 2008
Sleep.  I've been staying up late the past few nights and have been really low on sleep.  This morning Isaac woke up early like normal but he went down to the basement and watched tv so we could sleep.  Stella  and Joaquin slept in.  So I did too.  It felt so good.  I love sleep.

Monday, November 24, 2008
Today I had my first parent teacher conference.  It was great to go in for a few minutes and talk to Isaac's teacher about him.  He's doing great.  He loves school, learning new things and making friends.  She also said he's a little bit of a class clown and quite the talker but overall a really great and creative kid.  I hope he continues to enjoy school and thrive in that situation.  

4 comments:

laura said...

Did you get the dr. pepper icee???

Nan said...

I am so envying your girls' nights out. Next time, why don't you invite me? ;)

Kim said...

I want to come, too. Just let Nan and me know and we'll hop on the red eye.

Kim said...

Here's a GREAT reading site for kids just learning to read--kindergarten and first graders, especially. I love it and it's free: www.starfall.com