We made it. I can't believe we're here. So far so good. Here's my top ten first impressions in no particular order.
10. I can play slug a bug again. I had to explain how to play to Isaac. Yes, I just taught my eight year old to hit his brother and sister!
9. Brazil is crazy expensive.
8. Having kids in Brazil is a huge bonus. Today we were able to bypass all lines in the airport because of our three. Major time savor.
7. The food is amazing. Yes, it's expensive but it tastes so good.
6. It's a little dangerous. On our way into Sao Paulo we saw a guy in a security car with a loaded gun pointed and ready to shoot. Scary.
5. They love cough drops. We let the kids pick a piece of candy after lunch and they chose watermelon flavored Halls cough drops thinking it was candy. Nope, it was a cough drop.
4. Apartment hunting is kinda fun except when you have three tired and rambunctious kids.
3. Walk fast. They don't stop or slow down for pedestrians.
2. I miss my iphone. Tomorrow I need to pick a plan and start using my unlocked iphone 4!!!!
1. We're in for a crazy adventure and I can't wait. I'm so excited.