Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Christmas Break



I love Christmas Break! Isaac started school this year and I've really missed having him around. I think Stella does too! He's so much fun and has SO much energy. I really wish I had a portion of it. We've really enjoyed having some extra time together.




Today we just hung out and played swords, Power Rangers and Grocery man. Its so fun to see how Isaac and Stella play together. And to see how creative they both can be.




Tonight at dinner Isaac asked for more sword. (swords are aspargus in our house) Then he told Stella if you eat them all gone you'll get really big muscles. That didn't encourage her to eat any but she still likes to show off her muscles with her brother.




I love being a mom. My kids are the best! There just so cute and fun. I can't believe how fast they grow up. I know everybody says it but lately I've felt it. Now I really sound like a mom. I must be getting old. I better go to sleep. Good Night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being a Mom is very rewarding. They do grow up very fast, then before you know it, they are old enough to marry, then all of a sudden they give you Grandbabies, and you start to think, where did the time go by. It seems like it was just a few years ago that you Eryka, you were Isaac's age. Boy do I feel old now, my Grandson is 3 1/2 yrs old already and my Granddaughter is 1 1/2 yrs old. Where has the time gone......All I can say is really enjoy your time with them when they are young, because you'll have many great memories to look back on.

Grandma Karen

Corinne said...

I'm so glad you're posting! I love being a mommy too!

Anonymous said...

It is lots of fun being a mom and then before you know it you are a grandma and then a great grandma. Enjoy every minute with them because they are grown before you know it.
The pictures of the kids are really cute showing off their muscles. They are growning up so fast.
Enjoyed the pictures you sent from Italy also.

Love you Grandma & Grandpa Heard