Monday, January 01, 2007

If I were a Supervillain. . . and Superhero?

You are Magneto
Magneto
58%
Green Goblin
58%
Apocalypse
57%
Lex Luthor
54%
Dr. Doom
54%
Juggernaut
50%
The Joker
49%
Dark Phoenix
45%
Riddler
44%
Venom
41%
Kingpin
41%
Mystique
34%
Catwoman
29%
Mr. Freeze
29%
Two-Face
26%
Poison Ivy
24%
You fear the persecution of those that are different or underprivileged so much that you are willing to fight and hurt others for your cause.
Click here to take the "Which Super Villain are you?" quiz...




You are Superman
Superman
60%
Spider-Man
60%
Hulk
60%
Green Lantern
60%
The Flash
50%
Supergirl
45%
Wonder Woman
45%
Robin
45%
Iron Man
40%
Batman
30%
Catwoman
10%
You are mild-mannered, good, strong and you love to help others.
Click here to take the "Which Superhero are you?" quiz...




The quiz told me I'm Superman, but my results corresponded equally with Spiderman, and I'd rather be Spidey, cause he's way cooler, and I'm more of a Marvel guy, than a D.C. guy anyway. Besides, can I really trust a website to tell me what Superhero I am?

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I'm the Riddler and Mystique.