Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Exciting Change of Plans!

So our orignal plan was to wait until we got back to the States to get pregnant but then all of our friends started to get pregnant and we started to get a little baby hungry and the next thing you know we're looking for a doctor in Spain that speaks English. So YES! I'm pregnant.
We're all so excited. I'm still really early on but we've had an ultrasound and everything looks great. I've found an excellent doctor. He has me on all kinds of medication to try and prevent a miscarriage since I've had a few. And he gave me medication for the all day sickness. Which has been great except one of the medications makes me extremely tired. But I'll take tired over sick any day! I'm due September 10. Hopefully this baby won't come to early since in Spain August appointments are hard to come by. I'm also delivering at Ruber International Hospital which is the same hospital that the Spanish royalty delivers at. I've heard its like delivering at the Ritz. Sounds pretty nice since our last experience with Stella was a total ghetto hospital. I'm so excited and just wanted to tell everybody because when you see me in a few weeks you'll definatly be able to tell. I'm already showing. What's up with that? I hope everyone is doing well!! By the way, Thank you SO much for all the sweet birthday emails! It totally made my day! I can't wait to see everyone! Love, Eryka

6 comments:

Kim said...

Hi Eryka! I'm so excited for you and I hope you're feeling okay. It will be great to have a few new glovers running around...

Do you guys run the worthy glover family blog? I wanted to add our new blog to the links on it...blogginginblanding@blogspot.com. If you could do that it would be great. And thanks for the inspiration.

Corinne said...

Just for the record, when you said you got your weight taken on a kilos scale at the doctor, I TOTALLY predicted you were pregnant!! We are SO THRILLED for you guys! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I have been so excited ever sinse I found out you were pregnant when I was down to Vegas on the 6th of January and you told your mom not to tell anyone but she told you I was there so I found out and I have kept it a secret except for grandpa not I can brag to everyone that I am going to be a great grandma for the 3rd time. Exciting. Your mom said the bananas helped some but now with some medication hope it keeps working for you.

Love you Grandma

Debbie said...

congrats eryka and drew! that is so exciting.

sorry i missed your birthday. i thought it was on the 8th. happy b-lated birthday. hope you had a great day:)

Anonymous said...

Conragts! Somehow I knew you were pregnant! Good that means I have at least another 9 months before I need to get pregnant! That is if I keep up with you! I am so excited for you. You should have lots of kids. They deserve coming to a great mom.

Love Bree

Mumsy said...

Congratulations, Eryka! That's great news. I've been enjoying your blog. I don't know if you remember me. I live down the street from Laura B. We talked a few times over at her apartment. I had my baby and wasn't a church for a few weeks and then BAM, you guys are in Spain! I'm a little jealous....I've always wanted to live abroad.

I hope everything goes well with your pregnancy!