So I need help making a decision. If you know me this is nothing knew. I'm the most indecisive person. I think about it to much and talk myself into and out of everything. I wish I could just decide. AHH!
So this is the BIG QUESTION?
I'm trying to decide if I should go to New York when Drew is sworn into the New York Bar. When I planned my US trip we didn't know when Drew would be sworn in. So I bought my tickets and hoped it would line up. Unfortunately, it didn't. So I'll be in NY two weeks before. Do I ask family to watch the kids and fly to NY for a few days and play with my husband and see him become a lawyer or stay in Utah and play with family. I don't think Drew's family would mind watching the kids (if you do please let me know) but i don't want to impose. I also don't know if it would be a big expense for nothing. I'm sure nothing magical happens but I think it sound really cool to go. I don't want to look back and think or have Drew think I wish Eryka was there. I know this is really silly but please Help! What would you do?