Thursday, August 09, 2007

Random Spain Trivia

I'm going to start something new. Every Thursday I'll tell you something random about living in Spain.

Today's randomness...




In Spain nothing is on sale unless it's REBAJAS! This happens twice a year, in February and August. In February I was not impressed but this month I've found some really good things. I just looked up the websites of the stores I found stuff in and true to Spanish websites they don't have anything pictured. So imagine some really cute stuff for the kids and a couple things for me.


I really miss sales and shopping in the states but with clothes only being on sale twice a year I save a lot of money. I have a really hard time paying full price for anything. I always want some kind of sale. So yeah for August and Rebajas!!

1 comment:

Worthy Glover Sr. or Gail Glover said...

Shopping at a good sale -- it's every woman's dream. Spend more so you can save more, right? Have fun.
Gail