Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Tagged

I’ve been tagged by Jaime!

Jobs I’ve had:

waitress
telemarketing
salon receptionist
furniture sales/ interior design
mom

Movies I can watch over and over:
Ocean’s Eleven
Grease
Sound of Music
I can’t think but I love to watch movies.

Books I can read over and over
Pregnancy books
Book of Mormon
John Grisham books
The Secret Life of Bees
Harry Potter

Places I have lived:
Las Vegas, NV
St. George, UT
Provo, UT
Washington, DC
New York, NY
Salt Lake City, UT
Houston, TX
Tuckahoe, NY
Madrid, Spain

Places I would like to visit:
Hawaii
London
Paris
Brazil
Any sunny beach

Places I have visited:
Mexico
Honduras
Cayman Islands
Belize
US Virgin Islands
Bahamas
Germany
Italy
France
Africa
Spain

TV shows I watch:
I haven’t watched any tv shows in months. I really miss American TV.

Foods I like:
watermelon
chocolate
ice cream
peaches
anything from yummy restaurants
NY pizza

I’d rather be:
shopping
playing at the park with my kids and friends
at the beach
spending time with Drew
traveling
anything besides lying down in bed waiting for a baby to come but hoping not to early!

Websites I visit daily:
email
blogs
foxnews.com
do you know of any good ones? I’m bored.

People I am tagging:
Bree
Chrislynn
KD
Jamil

3 comments:

Worthy Glover Sr. or Gail Glover said...

I'm sure I can't help you find exciting websites to visit. I'm addicted to msnbc.com and ksl.com Talk about boring!
Love, Mother

Lesli said...

Wow - I learned a lot in a very short amount of time - thanks for sharing :)

Kd Perkins said...

What does it mean to be tagged? I answered all the same questions as you on my blog. I enjoyed reading your answers!