10 Years ago today (Jan 1998)
I was a freshman at Dixie College. Other than being sleep deprived and really busy I don't remember much. But I loved every minute of it.
5 things on my to-do list today:
1) Play with my kids at the park!
2) Read my scriptures.
3) Buy a guide book for Prague.
4) Watch Madeline - my friend's little girl.
5) Do pilates.
Snacks I enjoy:
2) Ice Cream
3) Good & Plenty candies
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1) Buy a boat!
2) Pay off debt.
3) Buy homes in New York City, Las Vegas, and Blanding, Utah.
4) Go back to school and graduate.
5) Visit family monthly.
3 of my bad habits
1) Making excuses instead of not exercising.
3) Not being patient enough with my adorable little kids.
Places I have lived:
1) Las Vegas, NV
2) St. George, UT
3) Provo, UT
4) Washington DC
5) New York City, NY
6) Salt Lake City, UT
7) Houston, TX
8) Tuckahoe, NY
9) Madrid, Spain
5 jobs I have had:
4) Design Coordinator
5 things people don't know about me:
1) I've always wanted a sister.
2) I'm scared of spiders and needles.
3) I can't sing at all but really wish I could.
4) I'm not a baby person. It scares me to hold new babies.
5) I wish I knew my brothers better.