Monday, January 29, 2007

Let's Play!!

Isaac, Stella and Mom are coming to a city near you! So let's play! Check out to see when we'll be near you...

March 13 - March 20 - New York City & the suburbs!!
March 20 - March 23ish - Salt Lake City
March 23 - April 7ish - Blanding, UT
April 8 - April 30 - Las Vegas

We're so excited to see everyone!! I'd love to do a girl's night out, dinners, lots of playing and maybe a broadway show in New York. Let me know what you think if you want to come. And of course I want to eat at Los Hermanos, Cafe Rio and Pizza Factoy while in SLC. So email me if you want to join us. The kids, especially Isaac are so anxious to play with friends and cousins. Ok, we're all really excited. So let me know when you can play! Hope to see you soon.

9 comments:

Chrislynn said...

I don't know what our schedule will be, but we will keep the dates in mind, and hopefully we'll get to see you. We are excited to see you too!

Anonymous said...

We are so excited to see you guys. Of course we would love to play and eat! Just let us know!
Bree

Anonymous said...

Great grandma says can't wait to see all of you. Don't forget we have a Cafe Rio in St. George also.

Corinne said...

darn! no d.c. dates!

eryka said...

I wish I could add D.C. Next time!

laura said...

Eryka, I'd love to have a girls night when you're here. Let me know if you know a night that's better than another. Where are you staying up here? Pachecos? Can't wait to see you guys!

Laura

Kd Perkins said...

I haven't told my kids yet because they will ask me 3 times a day for the next 3 months if you are here yet! I can't wait to see you!

Tim & Nancy said...

We have 3 extra rooms for you and your family if you want to stay with us. Just let us know.

Nancy said...

um, ahem, you're not making any California stops. you should remedy that immediately.