Friday, June 15, 2007

So much has happened in the past week...

Its so hard to blog when I can't include pictures! We really need to buy a new camera.

Anyways, Here's a quick overview of the past week or so.

Stella turned 2!!! I'm so bummed I don't have a picture of this. Oh'well. It was a simple birthday due to the fact that she's 2 and only has a handful of friends. But we did make a yummy Candyland cake and she sang Happy Birthday to herself all day in english and spanish. We also bought her a bike! This was a huge hit! She loved it.

A few days later we went for a walk and when we came home things were a little out of place. We started to look around and realied we had been Robbed! Luckily, it was a quick job and they just wanted money and jewelery. We had out 2 laptops and our ipods but they didn't take those. Thank you robbers. They did take our camera that just broke. I can't wait until they figure that out. The bonus is we can claim our camera as being stolen. So that will be covered under our insurance.
The next day we hosted a fun dinner party with the lawyers in Drew's office and the summer associates. I love having dinner parties! Yummy food, friends and dessert. What's not to love!

Now I'm planning a "50's" style party for a church activity on Saturday. Hopefully this turns out. Being in Spain you never know what will work and what won't. But I'm having fun! Drew's off to London today for the weekend and when he gets back it's Father's Day! (at least in the US) So we have a couple fun things planned. I can't wait to give him his present! I hate having to wait. It's killing me.

So that's a quick overview of our week. Hope you have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a awful experience to be robbed we were once in Vegas. Everytime you leave you wonder when you come back if it has happened again because once they are in they know what you have. How did they get in go through the front door or a window.
What a cute little bike you got for Stella bet she does like it. I didn't think to blog you on her birthday sorry. They both opened up their presents early from granny and great grandpa in Vegas so they didn't have anything to open from us. Next year you will be back in the states so it will be better.
Granny

Chris & Stephanie said...

Hey Eryka,
It is me again, I just received an email from Melissa, but I don't have her email so I can't reply. Do you have it by any chance? It is so good to hear from you.

Nancy said...

Eryka, you are so impressive. I can't believe all you manage to do, and in a strange country too.